Saturday 17 October 2015

37/52 Joyful Angels


I know it still October, and I hate to even mention it, but I've been thinking ahead to Christmas! A while ago I designed an angel pendant and I wanted to revisit it to make some more for a Christmas photo that I needed to do now.

I decided to make three angels in three different colours - then I hit much indecision as to what shape to make each pendant! So I went for three different shapes as well! :)

I actually still can't decide which I like best. Do let me know your thoughts on it.

The first angel has a lovely turquoise blue heart...and I'm not sure what this shape is called!


I used one of my own textures on the back of each pendant and this one also has a nice sparkly blue zircon stone.
 

The next angel is on a heart shape pendant...and of course it had to have a red heart as well :)
 

The back of this one has a nice sparkly red cz.
 

Finally the third angel has a vibrant green heart and is on a shield shape pendant.


 I decided to go with a lovely pale yellow citrine cz on the back of this one.


Each angel has 24k gold on their halos which I fused to the silver using the keum boo technique. There is a very subtle radiating pattern in the silver around each angel.  

I've now taken the special photos that I wanted so I've listed the angels on website ;)

Do let me know what you think by leaving a comment :)

Have fun!

Joy x 

PS I'm on catch up - two more blog posts coming soon! 
PPS I now have more of my textures back in stock on my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails