Tuesday 18 August 2015

29/52 Tideland-esque


This challenge piece follows straight on from my last one 28/52 Rainbow Ripple, using the same techniques for creating unique textures to enamel onto.

I think this one is my favourite of the two. It is made using fine silver and the 2mm and 3mm stones are set into seashell bases. 

For this one I did a bit of bead stringing. The beads would, of course, look a much better colour photographed on a white background! But the black background makes a much better contrast with the enamel! Oh the trials and tribulations of photographing your own work!! lol :D

I'll be teaching this technique in April next year at Craftworx in Yorkshire and I'm really looking forward to it :)

Creative Doodles for Enamelling :D

Have fun!

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails