Thursday 24 May 2012

Teaching Away from Home


I often get asked if I ever teach away from my base in Hastings. Being right down on the South coast of the UK I realise it is not always convenient to travel here for a workshop.

I am pleased to tell you about two opportunities coming up.

On August 11th and 12th I will be teaching a two day Masterclass at Craftworx in Yorkshire. You can see all the details of this workshop over on the Craftworx website. This workshop is booking up fast so if you want to come get in touch with Tracey soon. It will be a great couple of days for you to make colourful enamelled pieces.

In September this year there is an Art Clay Festival in Switzerland. I am very excited about this as I have been invited to teach two one day pre festival workshops. The dates of the festival are 28th - 30th. I shall be covering different techniques each day so you can take both workshops and learn different things about enamelling!! My workshops will be taught in English but I already have a volunteer - thank you Susanne - to translate into German. I will also be demonstrating everything so I am sure any language problems will be easily dealt with!

All the details are on the Festival website, and there are Early Bird discounts if you register by the end of May.

As with all my workshops, I like to run things in a relaxed way. Creating should be fun!!

I would love to meet you at any of these ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails