Friday 2 September 2011

Bird a Week 35/52 - Red Breast


Week 35 - gosh the year is going quickly! This week's bird is a fairly simple reversible enamelled pendant. It is made in fine silver using Art Clay Silver.

On the reverse is a nice texture and some little decorations. This side is for when you are in a less colourful but more thoughtful mood :)

At the last two shows I have done I have sold quite a few rings so I was determined to make some more this week.

This is the result of my efforts, nice sparkly bling!

This weekend I am at Leeds Castle in Kent. It is a stunning venue and to make it even better this weekend is called Balloons and Bentleys. There will be Bentleys, hot air balloons and steam engines as well as food, and crafts and me!!!

What more do you want :)

Do come along and say hello.

 

3 comments:

  1. Have a great show, Joy - we did miss you last weekend!

    Still, it won't be long until Lancing!!

    Ali & Phil xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and again you manage to amaze me, I love the pendant, but the rings are at least equaly beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails