Sunday 30 May 2010

A Bit More Bejewelled


These are two more new bracelets that I finished off last week. The one above I called Tutti Frutti. It is one of my handmade chains with a mix of Murano Glass beads,  Swarovski crystals and given a bit more class by some lovely frit beads by Laura Sparling. I just adore these multicolour bracelets. Every bracelet I make is totally individual and I loved the colours in this.

The second one I made below is another handmade chain and has a lot of handmade lampwork beads again by Laura accentuated with a few little hearts and some Swarovki pink pearls.  A beautiful pinky purple mix that I have called Dusky Dream.


Laura makes beads with such precision, I really love them. You can win some of her fab beads by entering her current giveaway on her blog. Just look at this lot below.
Pop over to her blog to enter. 

But why I am telling you - it reduces my chances of winning!!!! ;-) Oh well...

Joy x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful braclet.s I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelets are gorgeous, but I especially like Dusky Dream, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tutti frutti one! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the prize draw mention!

    And the bracelets are just wonderful. The Dusky Dream one is marvellous!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails