Wednesday 25 November 2009

Glass Melting Fun


Well did I have fun yesterday? You bet! I even look as though I almost know what I am doing!! Laura really is a great tutor. I am now eagerly awaiting the arrival of my annealed beads to see what exactly I managed to create! I will take pictures and post them here no matter how bad they are - promise!!
.
If you want to learn how to make your own lampwork glass beads Laura Sparling will be running more one to one workshops starting in January. I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. you look very happy, you look like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! You're on the way to your new glass obsession! Laura is a great lampwork too and makes some stunning stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, totally addicted now :)! Oh well....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails