Wednesday 15 July 2009

Puck of Pook's Hill and me

What are you talking about I hear you ask.

Well this weekend I doing a craft fair at Batemans, Burwash, East Sussex. It was the home of Rudyard Kipling and he wrote Puck of Pook's Hill as well of lots of other things including the all time famous poem If... while he lived there. It is now a National Trust Property and it makes a great day out. The house and grounds are stunning.

I belong to the East Sussex Guild of Craftworkers and this is one of our two regular annual shows. We will be in a lovely marquee at the side of the beautiful gardens. Do come and say Hi if you are in the area. We are there from 11am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Fingers crossed it is not too wet!

Mask update... Enamelling In Progress - oops sorry - that's my friend Lynne's blog!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails